Recent pictures taken with my new camera!


canadian geese at the park where we picnicked
geese swimming on the small lake
daisies with a blurred bg
blurred daisies with pine tree

Comments

Cymry said…
The pics are awesome, you are really getting the hang of your new camera :) It's hard to choose a favourite..the geese wading through the deep blue water with the silky wave left behind by them, or the different perspectives of the daisies -- they're all great!
Ima Peccable said…
I just realized that one of the pictures of the daisies didn't show so I hung it at the top.
I let Laurel play with the camera too so some of the pictures are hers with me tweaking the sizes. The geese pictures were taken at a considerable distance but the camera has great zoom and high dpi so they turned out great! Glad you like them.

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List