Kitteh gots a new home!



The kitten that was the friendliest got a new home this weekend when Heather and Cody visited and looked at all of them. They chose the one that was easily a favorite to us, the one I was calling Amaretto, but they will give him a new name. I know they'll take excellant care of him because they already bought all sorts of things for him and plan to take him to the vet soon. Hooded litter box, litter, liners, scratching post, canned food, dry kitten food, brush, probably toys. I know he'll get lots of attention too! I'll miss him begging to be picked up but we'll go visit sometime and take pictures for posting here.



Comments

Cymry said…
Aww they made a good choice, he's a cutie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List