Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

  • Homesteading Blog vs. Televisual land
  • Trip Away From it All - Travelling In the Rain and Eating at Denny's
  • Comic Strip Idea - 1st Church of Whatever
  • Cat Food Doesn't Really Taste Bad!
  • The Irony of NOT Towing
So many misadventures in just one day! I had to list them in order to remember them all!

I was trying to decide what to do yesterday, while skimming various blogs and comics and emails and facebook, etc.
I was down to the last ones and had saved this particular blog for last, because it's usually like 'saving the best for last'. This specific one I find interesting is by a woman around my age, who knows how to do alot of homemade things, lives in Aussieland and even has tutorials on how to do things right! She gardens, cans, makes homemade soap and bread and other baked goods, raises chickens, the glorious list goes on! It sounds like alot of work but she manages to be somewhat self sufficient, something very admirable these days...a new trend that used to be the regular fare until the industrial revolution hit the world!
A couple of generations before my time, people farmed for their family substinance, raised their own food, made their own clothes, recycled worn out things. They never heard of 'land fills', unless you could have called composting that, with a recycling twist to it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List