Kitten pictures finally!
I finally found my round tuit and resized some recent pictures of the kittens!
The friendliest and most playful kitten of the litter is Amaretto! He picked up his daddy Schoedy's traits of wanting constant attention and reaching to be picked up like a child!
In the upper left, peeking to see who's above her is Blue Moon.
In the left forground listening to whatever on earth I'm doing is female Marble. The elegant guy on the right is Caramel.
(The names might be temporary until we come up with something better. It beats calling them by their descriptions all the time.)
The friendliest and most playful kitten of the litter is Amaretto! He picked up his daddy Schoedy's traits of wanting constant attention and reaching to be picked up like a child!He's a lovable fluffball with long soft angora fur and he looks at whoever holds him or talks to him as if they're his favorite thing in his world, purring loudly nonstop when held!
The other day as I sat down near them and leaned over to pet another kitten, Ama walked across me and rested on me (purring loudly) as if I were his furniture!
If we're petting other kittens instead of him, he licks our hands or our toes and nips our toenails! (Not enough to hurt but for attention.)
More kitten pictures will be posted soon!
The other day as I sat down near them and leaned over to pet another kitten, Ama walked across me and rested on me (purring loudly) as if I were his furniture!
If we're petting other kittens instead of him, he licks our hands or our toes and nips our toenails! (Not enough to hurt but for attention.)
More kitten pictures will be posted soon!
Comments