Fun discovery!


I've seen this used as chat within a welcome area in Second Life by a few regulars and it struck me as verging on hilarious if i could understand it better. Now i see that it appears to be a code so i'll look it over and try to make sense of it. (Or is it a fluke disguised as a code for entertainment purposes?)
LOLCODE
Check out the Turklish tshirts
--------------
and the I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? (hilarious animal pictures)

(I'll post these in the links section too.)
-------------
I never thought I’d post an mp3, or link to a song… but Tom Smith’s lolcat song made me LOL IRL!
Cat Macros by Tom Smith
-------------
More funny stuff -
LOL-Kitteh as a Second Language (LKSL-101) in Five Easy Steps
-------------

THESE LINKS, THEY VIBRATES - and ar interestin’




Comments

Cymry said…
You've created a new obsession for me LOL Love the t shirts, especially the one about not being able to eat a whole cat..hope Ming and Ling can't read ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List