Friday was an excellant day!!

I got one of two postcards done for Semper and sent then talked with them and will touch base on monday.
Then went with family to a picnic supper at a nice park and watched canadian geese on a lake.
It was extremely nice weather out, breezy and cool so it was great just to get out, we had deli fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and soda, took a bday cake but were too full to have any!
It was pleasant eating outdoors and listening to the silly geese.
We almost went to a county fair but instead of it being free like it used to be they charged admission so we said forget it and came home, saw lots of deer on the way back.
I took my new camera with and got a few shots of the geese at the park.
The deer were too far away and too fast to get good snaps though.
My new Canon Powershot A560 that I got for my birthday works great, it even takes small vids.
I called and talked with my twin for awhile and remembered something that happened yesterday at a restaurant - a unique coffee shop/restaurant we went to for lunch has a web site but they need help with it so they might contact me next month. They serve gourmet style lunches and have eclectic bohemian style decor.

Ophelia's Cup

Comments

Cymry said…
Now Pet, you are supposed to provide eye candy when providing dreamy scenes of Canadian Geese on a lake LOL Post the pics!
Ima Peccable said…
I know, I know! haha
Have been so busy and then sick but I'll resize some pics to post and either hang them here or somewhere like Flickr and post the link (when I get over this flu.)

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List