Valentine's Day and a New Commission!

I went with Brian to Ophelia's Cup this afternoon. We arrived between lunch and dinner times so we had some coffee and small desserts, then headed to Walmart to do some shopping. We returned for a romantic candlelit dinner and interesting conversation with the newish owner. I asked about the website that was down and she told us that the original owner had to remove it because of a problem with a new server. She seemed eager to get it back online, so I offered to help and received an enthusiastic response. I'll be communicating with her about various aspects such as designs, theme, promotional ideas I have, etc.
Stay tuned for more details as they arrive!

Comments

Scribbit said…
Ophelia's Cup? What a great name for a place. I love that.

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List