The Eyes Have It!
Not sure why that title came to mind, unless you take into account that I currently have an eye for the banner and am going to update it with a nicer sketch I did freehand.
Lots going on in my life right now...when it rains, it pours!
Family needs lots of help, hubby had a big job change.
I built a website for a local cafe and have plans to make things representing an online store.
More details to follow.
Must run and take care of something that's annoying me to no end, but I'll return soon and give details for anyone interested to read them.
Lots going on in my life right now...when it rains, it pours!
Family needs lots of help, hubby had a big job change.
I built a website for a local cafe and have plans to make things representing an online store.
More details to follow.
Must run and take care of something that's annoying me to no end, but I'll return soon and give details for anyone interested to read them.
Comments
Keeping an "eye" out for updates!
*hugs*
My parent's house was in disrepair and unlivable. Dad is gone to the great yonder and Mom is in an elderly care center. BIL saw to the house's final demise last year.
*hugs back*