It promises to be a busy day...

Had to fix a makeshift barricade and tried to get the brat escapee pony back in my yard before it gets hot (she's been hanging with my sister's horses for a week). I couldn't get to her with 5 horses up in my face wanting the grain I took to bribe her with!
I used to enjoy working with her, training and brushing her but she's been such a pain wanting to be with the other horses and stealing their feed. It's a wonder my sister doesn't hate me for all the trouble! To top it off, problems with the high-tension wire fence and a huge corner post that rotted at the bottom and keeled over. I'd like to sell her to the highest bidder, so make me an offer!

- Photoshop lessons to catch up with because the last one was posted today (Taking free online intermediate classes through HP; i've printed them)

- Expecting a phone call for an interview today about the inworld career fair so i need to reread about it to refresh my memory
(Someone from Verizon called yesterday and asked if I wouldn't mind talking with someone from Wall Street Journal about it; it will be in a published article)

- I also have to remember to feed a menagarie of animals for family members who are going to a biker fest for 4 days...almost wish I was going, but it'll be too wild for me, haha!

Comments

Cymry said…
CALL BRENDA! *eyes the pesky pixie* Bikers??

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List