Of Fudge and Homemade Meals

Someone gave me 1 1/2 pounds of fudge tonight!! (Half a pound each of peanut butter, vanilla and walnut fudge.)
Reminds me of what my mom used to make when I was a kid.
Reminds me of what my Irish grandma used to cook when we visited.
Makes me yearn for old-fashioned ways of raising food, wishing we had a garden and maybe a fish pond.
I miss the days of hanging the clothes on a line and bringing things in from the garden.

Comments

Cymry said…
*drooling at mounds of fudge* think I may have to make a batch of peanut butter fudge soon for the menfolk.

You forgot the bit about beating freaky spiders with sticks before collecting clothes from the line ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List