Spring Pictures

A couple of days ago it was so pleasant outdoors that I took a long walk and some photos of an area a few miles north of where I live. If I had been dressed warmer, I would have stayed out longer and had more proof. What I'm posting is just a few that I've edited so far and I'll post the Photoshopped versions of some.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brenferris

Yesterday I was in a baking mood for some odd reason and made decadent fudge brownies. I used a smaller pan so they would be thick and added coconut, chopped pecans and sprinkled sliced almonds on top! I might hang a pic of them, although they are half devoured by family.

Comments

Cymry said…
Post the brownie recipe when you get a chance..it sounds luscious.

I love brushes..your "Love Letter" and "Ink Stain" pics are my favourites.

Also love the View from Log Cabin photo..this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/2388053796_49c79c9243_m.jpg

The foliage and the trees just look so silky..perfect effect

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List