More New Pictures Plus a List of Things

I haven't been blogging regularly like I used to and apologize for that to anyone who actually has read my ramblings.
Maybe I've had cabin fever because of the season change, but many things I usually found enjoyable seem boring at times and I can't make myself concentrate on doing things I would do all the time. Perhaps it's a way of realizing a need for changes. *shrugs*


I've also wondered if anyone actually reads my blogs or wants to. I've recently began to wonder if I would be missed if I just disappeared for awhile, unannounced. Maybe I'm feeling insecure on top of confused about some things. I might just keep on keeping on in spite of it all and find out if this is worth the time and energy.

All I know is that I need the outlet of the internet and friends outside of my 4 walls (X how many rooms are here in RL).

I'm considering doing some promo work for DNA Lounge and Booty USA. Will I be able to keep up with something more complicated? I'd like to think that a new challenge is what I need to get me motivated to do more.

I have a list of things I'm thinking of doing or have begun doing and will continue.

  • Bento - For some reason this caught my attention lately and I began googling pictures and wikipedia'd info on it. It looks interesting and like something I would like to learn how to make using washed tv dinner trays. There are endless varieties and possibilities.
  • Horses - My sister has a horse that had a filly yesterday, so I offered to help her walk and brush the momma and another one soon to foul. Nice way to spend pleasant days outdoors and a great form of exercise, along with time to talk with my sister! (She picked me up today and we walked the horses out to a grassy area then curried them. I took pictures and am uploading them to my Flickr account.)
  • Java - I have access to a college book on programming with Java and intend to study and learn that soon!
  • Photoshop - I printed out 4 intermediate lessons for Photoshop and need to spend time learning them soon!
  • Knit - I know how to crochet and now I want to learn how to knit so I can make gifts for family.
  • Draw - I am in the middle of drawing a picture for a friend of her cat and will be adding her other cat to the drawing soon.
  • Paint - I have an idea based on something I did as a child for a gift for one of my grandmothers. (I won't discuss the plans here because I don't want anyone stealing my idea.)
  • PR - I am considering the challenge of doing PR work for the DNA club from SF, CA and for Bootie USA.
  • Cornea replacement surgery - I should look up info about this, mainly to correct my left eye which was injured when I was a small child.
  • Disability - I might apply for this since I have been diagnosed with several digestive ailments.

Stay tuned for further developemnts. That's all for now. Over and out. (You hear a loud click then the sound of static.)

Comments

Cymry said…
Stop being so neurotic Pet!!! LOL You're usually so cheerful..where has that gone??

I inadvertantly came across some blogs doing Bento boxes..search the blogger blogs for it.
Ima Peccable said…
You should remember me doing lists of things in msn when we used to chat there!
That's how I maintain a semblance of sanity, by viewing my options in a written manner, then making choices based on my reactions to the list!

I saw lots of pics on Flickr of Bento and might look for recipes in various places.

Many of the things I listed sound like fun so I just need to prioritize things.
I might also have a friend who needs help with graphics for either of the two businesses she owns!

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List