Since my last post...

Okay, since I posted that, I remembered the name of the fractal program I missed so I dl'd it and turns out I got a better version of it with more options than before. I only am not sure how to save it in a standard picture file type but will figure it out soon.
I discovered that I have some programs similar to ones I had before, besides dl'ing dogwaffle to play with again. I'll need to use some good tuts for these programs. I have scribus and blender, which look like great programs!
Just got through playing bejeweled and need a break so I'll see what I can accomplish afk before the tea house poetry reading in SL at 7 my time.

Comments

Cymry said…
Pet's back!! Was that fractal program Apophysis? If you need any progs, send me a list and I can arrange a time to meet to send or can zip and email.

Write about the tea house!! Drink a cuppa for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List