Thoughts while waiting...

I see people who remind me of people I knew,
People I loved and were close to.
I see people I know that I'm not close to and who barely know me.
I should be used to losing those I love.
It shouldn't hurt anymore.
It should be easy to make new friends and replace those I lost.
But are we just someone's extra lost sock to replace with a new pair?
We are people with feelings and it hurts to love and then lose.
But it's better than to have never loved at all!
So I will continue loving and not be afraid of possibly losing again.
I will also appreciate those who love me!

Comments

Cymry said…
>>>>>>loves Pet<<<<<< Huggles!

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List