Answers to Burning Questions

"To find answers to these burning questions: Why were we born? Why do we die? And why do we spend so much time in between wearing digital watches?" - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  • Why were we born? Our parents either planned us or we were accidents! I mean doh you put two members of a species together and if they're opposite sexes and they do 'stuffs' together they tend to reproduce, and if you're lucky they're actually born and grow up and the reproduction continues through countless generations. You get my drift? Common sense! (Knucklehead's ask such 'tarded questions!)
  • Why do we die? Imagine if no one ever died yet humanity continued reproducing, now wouldn't that be a pickle for this ol' globe...we would have to have skyscrapers on top of skyscrapers and roads in the air and live underground and be like the freakin' Jetsons!
  • And why do we spend so much time in between wearing digital watches? I dunno about you pancake head but I seldom wear watches and when I do, they (yeah believe it or not) are analog!
So it seems I don't need to read the book to find the answers because I already have them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List