Humbling Contemplations
It occurred to me that many things I used to do now seem rather silly to me.
Take for example my old puter desktop, Microsoft Picture It!, Yahoo chat and then my old obsession with Cybertown.
I would spend countless hours thinking how wonderful they were and tell anyone who dared to listen.
Now I obsess over Photoshop, Dogwaffle, Second Life, blogs.
I forsee that Some Day they will all seem silly to me.
As I was mentioning this to the person sitting next to me on a different computer I got the typical reaction of someone engrossed in their own world, similar to someone reading a newspaper or watching a football game!
Makes ya wonder if all of this is the epitome of silliness...
Take for example my old puter desktop, Microsoft Picture It!, Yahoo chat and then my old obsession with Cybertown.
I would spend countless hours thinking how wonderful they were and tell anyone who dared to listen.
Now I obsess over Photoshop, Dogwaffle, Second Life, blogs.
I forsee that Some Day they will all seem silly to me.
As I was mentioning this to the person sitting next to me on a different computer I got the typical reaction of someone engrossed in their own world, similar to someone reading a newspaper or watching a football game!
Makes ya wonder if all of this is the epitome of silliness...
Comments