Recent pictures taken with my new camera!


canadian geese at the park where we picnicked
geese swimming on the small lake
daisies with a blurred bg
blurred daisies with pine tree

Comments

Cymry said…
The pics are awesome, you are really getting the hang of your new camera :) It's hard to choose a favourite..the geese wading through the deep blue water with the silky wave left behind by them, or the different perspectives of the daisies -- they're all great!
Ima Peccable said…
I just realized that one of the pictures of the daisies didn't show so I hung it at the top.
I let Laurel play with the camera too so some of the pictures are hers with me tweaking the sizes. The geese pictures were taken at a considerable distance but the camera has great zoom and high dpi so they turned out great! Glad you like them.

Popular posts from this blog

VGT Omnivore's 100 List

Cutting Costs