VGT Omnivore's 100 List
Found this on another blog and thought it would be fun for everyone. Better than me spamming you at least, eh? Here's the rules: 1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions 2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten. 3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating. 4) Optional extra: Post a comment here at www.verygoodtaste.co.uk linking to your results. The VGT Omnivore’s Hundred: 1. Venison 2. Nettle tea - never had it 3. Huevos rancheros 4. Steak tartare 5. Crocodile 6. Black pudding 7. Cheese fondue - I miss my lil fondue pot from the 70s! 8. Carp 9. Borscht - Yes, a Polish guy taught me how to make it, it's delicious! 10. Baba ghanoush 11. Calamari - but I don't care for eating grissle! 12. Pho 13. PB&J sandwich - and I don't like them 14. Aloo gobi 15. Hot dog from a street cart 16. Epoisses 17. Black truffle 18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes 19. Steamed pork buns 20. Pista...

Comments