Not Sure? Then Prey to Cheezus!

Not sure about this blog.
Not sure about my life.
Not sure about my future or my past.
Or anything in between.

Broken promises, broken hearts and houses.
Unwanted children, tossed by the storms.
This world would be better off without.
Without people, without greed, without lies.

Noun deficiency strikes me at the worst times.
I know what I want to say but the words I want to use vanish like fog.

My mind is cluttered with useless lies from decades of thinking I held the answers in an over-quoted book.
The Book of Lies beckons to all,
"Read and imagine it to be true!
If you want it to happen, then it will be so."
Just PREY, for the holey cheeses of righteousness to magically fix all your problems and make you happy.
"Dear Cheezes, please make everyone sick feel all better,
Don't let them be sad, or mad or hurt. Please heal all of us and help us believe in you more."

The word "exploit" is what I tried to remember, but it was elusive like fog until I preyed to Cheezus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List