Looking Forward (NOT New Year Resolutions)
The wind is whistling, big snowflakes rapidly descending, promising a gradual whitening ground.
I fail to capture it on camera, the flakes are too quick and my know-how is elusive.
I'm glad the holidays are finally over and the house is being organized, cleaned, plans for outside repairs are being made into a proposal for insurance reimbursement.
I was too sick after Thanksgiving (with a bad cold or flu that lasted two weeks) to make things I had planned, mail out cards, shop.
Good thing I could order things online, everything got here on time for gift exchanges, with one exception.
I hope to have more time to concentrate on several things this year.
I'll finally have some quiet time with the house to myself so I can hear myself think!
Plans/Things I hope to accomplish this year:
Apply for disability since I can't see correctly to drive and have been sick too often to work.
Make appointments for an opthomologist and dentist.
I've been recommended for lens replacement surgery, which I hope will help me see less double-vision and more clearly.
I need 2 teeth pulled and others worked on.
Order things for getting over IBS from a reputable site.
Have more time to do artwork in a conducive invironment.
I have lots of ideas, yet need a place free of distractions and where things will stay where I put them.
Update my art site, to make it look good for free lance resumes and set it up to sell art work on it, with links to sites with carts or whatever works best.
Work on gift ideas I had for Christmas that didn't get started, but can be used for birthdays or saved for next year.
Get lists from family members of missing addresses and birthdays.
That's all for now, since the noisy furnace behind me is making it hard to concentrate. But I'm glad for it's heat on this windy, cold day.
Which reminds me that I hope to be more thankful, to look for things to be grateful for.
I fail to capture it on camera, the flakes are too quick and my know-how is elusive.
I'm glad the holidays are finally over and the house is being organized, cleaned, plans for outside repairs are being made into a proposal for insurance reimbursement.
I was too sick after Thanksgiving (with a bad cold or flu that lasted two weeks) to make things I had planned, mail out cards, shop.
Good thing I could order things online, everything got here on time for gift exchanges, with one exception.
I hope to have more time to concentrate on several things this year.
I'll finally have some quiet time with the house to myself so I can hear myself think!
Plans/Things I hope to accomplish this year:
Apply for disability since I can't see correctly to drive and have been sick too often to work.
Make appointments for an opthomologist and dentist.
I've been recommended for lens replacement surgery, which I hope will help me see less double-vision and more clearly.
I need 2 teeth pulled and others worked on.
Order things for getting over IBS from a reputable site.
Have more time to do artwork in a conducive invironment.
I have lots of ideas, yet need a place free of distractions and where things will stay where I put them.
Update my art site, to make it look good for free lance resumes and set it up to sell art work on it, with links to sites with carts or whatever works best.
Work on gift ideas I had for Christmas that didn't get started, but can be used for birthdays or saved for next year.
Get lists from family members of missing addresses and birthdays.
That's all for now, since the noisy furnace behind me is making it hard to concentrate. But I'm glad for it's heat on this windy, cold day.
Which reminds me that I hope to be more thankful, to look for things to be grateful for.
Comments