Why Should I Wish You a HAPPY Halloween?!?
Gimme a break, people...it makes no sense to wish anyone a HAPPY Halloween, so I WON'T!
Wouldn't you rather be wished a Scary-or-Frightening-or (even) Morbid-or-Weird-or-Fun-or-Exciting Halloween?!?
That off my proverbial chest, I want to show you the cutest costumes ever!

Wouldn't you rather be wished a Scary-or-Frightening-or (even) Morbid-or-Weird-or-Fun-or-Exciting Halloween?!?
That off my proverbial chest, I want to show you the cutest costumes ever!

More can be found at this link
(click that underlined text, you know you want to!)
Gotta run do other things, so that's it for now! *waves*
(click that underlined text, you know you want to!)
Gotta run do other things, so that's it for now! *waves*
Comments
When I was at work on Halloween, a woman showed up to pick up her son for a weekend visit and she brought her dog with her...dressed as a pumpkin lol The dog was completely calm, but her son must have been horrified to have all his friends see his dog hehe