Large Stuffed Animals!

I found a give-away for 3 large stuffed dogs from 5 minutes for mom!
I'm linking back to there and to the place the animals are from.

I would like to have the dogs to give to my kids for their birthdays since we can't have real dogs.
My husband doesn't want any real ones, but the kids and I love them! We have had several dogs and I could tell so many stories of them all. Each one gradually disappeared or had to be relocated. So I think it would be nice for the kids to have their own to cuddle and love.
I should scan and upload old photos of our old dogs to Flickr and link to that!
I miss having a good dog...

Comments

Awww... it's so tough when you want a dog and can't get one...

Thanks for entering!

Popular posts from this blog

Towing Irony - 5 Misadventures In One!

Unimportant Appointments (A poem or a song, written by me)

VGT Omnivore's 100 List