2 New Links Added
Since my recent update I've added two new links -
The first one is for viewing 8 items that I linked to and uploaded into a marketplace for Second Life called SL Exchange. Many people shop there and I already had an account set up there, so it was inevitable or predestined and something I had planned on for quite some time!
The second is from an account in Art Zone from Daz community. I've had it for quite some time and kinda forgot, so perhaps this will help me to remember to update it more often. :)
I realize that I have other random accounts which are unaccounted in here yet, but I'll eventually round them all up and see what kinda smorgy I can present you!
The first one is for viewing 8 items that I linked to and uploaded into a marketplace for Second Life called SL Exchange. Many people shop there and I already had an account set up there, so it was inevitable or predestined and something I had planned on for quite some time!
The second is from an account in Art Zone from Daz community. I've had it for quite some time and kinda forgot, so perhaps this will help me to remember to update it more often. :)
I realize that I have other random accounts which are unaccounted in here yet, but I'll eventually round them all up and see what kinda smorgy I can present you!
Comments
Cafepress and Art.com...I'll have to view my registration email folder and see what others I might have that are relevant.
I appreciate your compliments and will keep using Bryce, will try to learn how to use Daz Studio too since I get alot of very nice free items from them!