First Day
This will be my central spot for linking my SL blog, My Space, My Original Artwork site, My Deviant Art, any friends' links, and anything else I find interesting enough.
(If you wish to have your site linked to mine, be sure to let me know.)
I had originally planned on using a new homepage for all that, but am still figuring out what I want it to look like. I haven't found a template that I'm crazy about or a design that I wish to emulate yet. When either of those happen or I get an overwhelming inspiration, I'll take it from there!
...On second thought, I'll keep this as the link central and redo my art site independant of it!
I'm recovering from various digestive maladies, but will still take time to update this often and continue adding links.
(If you wish to have your site linked to mine, be sure to let me know.)
I had originally planned on using a new homepage for all that, but am still figuring out what I want it to look like. I haven't found a template that I'm crazy about or a design that I wish to emulate yet. When either of those happen or I get an overwhelming inspiration, I'll take it from there!
...On second thought, I'll keep this as the link central and redo my art site independant of it!
I'm recovering from various digestive maladies, but will still take time to update this often and continue adding links.
Comments
:-)